Speaking English allows us to strengthen our company and broaden our world. It is not limited just from job opportunities to study but it also makes us able to relate and connect the people to every corner of the globe.
Knowing various language makes our trip and traveling more joyous, thrilling and delightful.
At any corner of the world, we want to go, we easily find someone who speaks and understand English.
The statistics assert that more than a quarter of the world’s population communicate in English which means about 1.6 billion people understand and connect themselves with the language of Great Shakespeare.
Good English is not only classy and reflects the upper strata of the community but a possibility to continue studies and specializations in the top universities of the world, which are in fact, in countries where they speak English.
If you can speak, you can influence. If you can Influence, you can change livesUnknown
In this section, the team English Filament is putting its true efforts to facilitate the learner and language trainer to the get benefited to the utmost.
Our team members and content writers are highly educated in the field of ELT. They have been training ESL/EFL learners for the last 5 years. The specialty and distinct quality of our content is that all contents are developed after analysis, experience, experiment and evaluation.
The analysis and assessment of the contents are based on the psychological, social, cultural, and cognitive ability, capability, and potential of the users.
Levels of English language Proficiency
The six references for English language proficiency levels are globally accepted as the international standard for grading an individual.
Council of European Framework of Reference (CEFR) has categorised them into the following manner. These English levels are followed by all modern English language journals, prescribed books, and English language institutions. In Job prospects, It is recommended to use CEFR levels in resumes (curriculum vitae, CV, and other English levels references.
Do You want to check your Proficiency level? If yes! Hit The Link Below
Some other globally recognised language testing agencies are listed here which adopt almost equivalent level of proficiency in their tests as CEFR has categorised.
- Cambridge ESOL,
- Canadian Language Benchmarks / Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CLB/CELPIP
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL),
- IELTS and TOEFL.
Levels of English language Proficiency According to CEFR
What do we provide to our learners?
- Framework and lesson plan for teaching speaking Skills
- How a teacher can teach Speaking Skills
- Techniques for Enhancing speaking Skills
- Speaking for Different Purposes
- Top-down And Bottom-Up Approach of speaking
- Best tools for teaching speaking skills
- Top tips to teach reading skills to ESL Learners
- Selection of materials for developing speaking skills
- Functional English for speaking skills
- Situation English for speaking
- Speaking skills for TOEFL, IELTS and Dualingo test
- Different Activities for developing Speaking Skills
- And many more…..