The more you read, the more things you know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.Dr Seuss.
The Oxford dictionary defines the word “read” to understand the meaning of written or printed words or symbols
How reading help us?
Reading helps us to explore new things and ideas of the people that are painted in the books. It educates us to think, to express, to interpret, to know, to feel, to get, to use, any domain or field.
It helps to develop the mind and imagination and the creative side of a person.
It helps to improve (vocabulary and spelling) communication both written and spoken.
It plays an important role to shape our personality and bring out the best version of us.
Reading has been a necessary function of people living in educated society.
Reading a good book is like taking a Journey.Emma G
Levels of English language Proficiency
The six references for English language proficiency levels are globally accepted as the international standard for grading an individual.
Council of European Framework of Reference (CEFR) has categorised them into the following manner. These English levels are followed by all modern English language journals, prescribed books, and English language institutions. In Job prospects, It is recommended to use CEFR levels in resumes (curriculum vitae, CV, and other English levels references.
Do You want to check your Proficiency level? If yes! Hit The Link Below
Some other globally recognised language testing agencies are listed here which adopt almost equivalent level of proficiency in their tests as CEFR has categorised.
- Cambridge ESOL,
- Canadian Language Benchmarks / Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CLB/CELPIP
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL),
- IELTS and TOEFL.
What do we provide to our readers?
- Framework for teaching reading Skills
- How teacher Can Teach Reading Skills
- Techniques for Enhancing reading Skills
- Reading for Different Purposes
- Developing Reading Skills: tips for Individual
- Different Activities for Developing Reading Skills
- Top-down And Bottom-Up Approach of reading
- Best tools for teaching reading skills
- Best way to teach reading skills to ESL Learners
- Selection of Books for developing reading skills
- Reading For different purposes
- Types of Reading
- Levels of Reading
- And much more