Good writing is considered as an Art. It is the most effective part of communication. Better writing skills allow us to communicate our message with clarity, ease, and preciseness to a huge audience than through face-to-face or telephonic conversations.
If anyone is working in any company or institution, ones may be asked to draft any report, notice, letter, press release, plan, or any applications.
If someone has fancy and effective writing skills connecting public interest, they might see their career bright. In this changing phase of society and education, there is a huge opportunity for content writers in different sectors.
And, of course, a well-written CV or résumé with no spelling or grammatical mistakes is essential if you want a new job or any position somewhere.
Fill your paper with the breathing of your heart.William Wordsworth
Our team members and content writers are highly educated in the field of English Language Teaching ( ELT). They have been training ESL/EFL learners since last 5 years.
The specialty and distinct quality of our content is that all contents are
developed after analysis, experience experiment, and evaluation. The analysis and assessment of the contents are based on the psychological, social, cultural, and cognitive potential of the users.
Levels of English language Proficiency
The six references for English language proficiency levels are globally accepted as the international standard for grading an individual.
Council of European Framework of Reference (CEFR) has categorised them into the following manner. These English levels are followed by all modern English language journals, prescribed books, and English language institutions. In Job prospects, It is recommended to use CEFR levels in resumes (curriculum vitae, CV, and other English levels references.
Do You want to check your Proficiency level? If yes! Hit The Link Below
Some other globally recognised language testing agencies are listed here which adopt almost equivalent level of proficiency in their tests as CEFR has categorised
- Cambridge ESOL,
- Canadian Language Benchmarks / Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CLB/CELPIP
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL),
- IELTS and TOEFL.
What do we provide to our users?
- Framework for teaching writing Skills
- How teacher Can Teach writing Skills
- Techniques of Enhancing writing skills
- Writing for Different Purposes
- Types of Writing
- Developing writing skills: useful tips for Individual
- Different Activities for Developing Writing Skills
- Top-down And Bottom-Up Approach of writing
- Best tools for teaching writing skills
- Best way to teach writing skills to ESL Learners
- Selection of Books for developing writing skills
- Types of writing
- Levels of writing
- Classroom Activities for writing skills
- Guided writing
- Process writing
- Free Writing
- And many more…