List of Free English Learning Mobile Application for Beginner to Advance Learners
Here you will find the list of Mobile Application for English Learning. Our team has explored the high rating mobile learning apps for different levels of students. These lists of applications cover all aspect of language such as
- Listening practice (test) for improving listening skills for beginning to advanced level learners
- Speaking practice-based Application for tuning speaking habits and oral communication effectively
- Application on a situational and general conversation for empowering the natural and native expression
- Application-based on grammar practices and accuracy (for competitive Exams)
- For the improvement of reading habits and comprehension skills (beginning to advanced Level)
- For Improving Writing Skills like Letter writing, Paragraph writing Creative writing, and Academic Writing some customized application are available
- Application for polishing pronunciation some standard applications are available
Note: Some applications are paid and most of them are free for users. Learners can download these applications in their mobile (Android, iPhone and iPad). This website is only for help to the learners: No Commission ,No Monetization. You have to follow their “Terms and condition or Privacy&Policy”
To make leaning easy for the users, I have categorised these eLearning applications into 3 levels- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
Mobile Apps for Beginner
- Numbers – Learn the numbers in English and their pronunciation.
- Alphabet – Writing and grammar games aimed to teach sounds, pronunciation, phonics, and intonation of the words when talking and how to write them in English.
- Colors – Learn how to write and pronounce the colors.
- Shapes – Describe and help memorize geometric shapes.
- Animals – Name spelling and pronunciation of all sorts of different animals.
- Food – Vocabulary and phrases related to fruits, vegetables, utensils, and cooking verbs.
- Up to 72 topics to learn to communicate in English and to become bilingual.
- Updating of contents at a regular basis
- Parents Mode: Manage your subscription, select your child’s favorite activities, access level tests & check the progress reports (learned words, time spent etc.
- Offline Mode: Download the activities to your device and learn offline
- Multi-profile: Customize each student’s profile (age, level, etc.)
- Adaptive Learning: The learning method adapts to the child’s English level, creating lessons customized through a hits-and-errors algorithm.
- Learn phonics and pronunciation
- Gain a reading vocabulary of 3000+ sight words in a wide range of topics
- Increase your child’s knowledge in many areas.
- Learn sight words and sentence formation
- Read along as the words are highlighted
Multiple Profile Learners
- Each child is assigned a suitable level of difficulty depending on his/her reading comprehension level.
- Add multiple users and switch between user accounts.
- Save and track user progress, app settings at user level.
Rich and High Quality Content
- Each course contains approximately a total of 3000+ words, 150 videos, 250 images, 2200 audios, and 3 different voices.
- Lessons are never the same.
Different reading games will reinforce your child’s learning experience.
Stickers are awarded after each lesson
• Learn 543 words & phrases and 165 lessons
• 21 themed courses
• 38 songs
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
• Safe Learning Environment: Play Offline & No Ads
• English course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages
This free app is very useful for your kids who need to improve English vocabulary, listening and reading abilities. You can let your kids learn English with hundreds of vocabulary with images and pronunciation. It’s very easy to use with simple, intuitive and powerful interface.
This app is abundant in subjects used in daily situations. Let’s learn with your kids with a lot of fun.New features:
- let your kids learn letters from A to Z step-by-step
- Vocabulary Course: many lessons and levels to help your kids remember English words easily.
Topics: Colors,Animals, Insects, Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, Fruits, Food, Body Parts, Transport, Clothes, Sports, Vegetables, Verbs, Occupations, Appliances, Emotions, School, Places, Kitchen, Weather, Bathroom, Living room, Flowers, Country Flags Musical Instruments, Fairy Tales, Solar System, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Daily Routines
- Grammar In Use
- Active Or Passive Voice, Adjectives, Adverbs;
- Articles, Auxiliary Verbs, Conditionals, Conjunctions, Determiners;
- Idioms, Interjections, Introduction, Nouns, Phrases, Prepositions;
- Pronouns, Quantifiers, Question Tags, Reported Speech, Tenses, Verbs.
- Grammar Tenses
- Present Tense
- Past Tense
- Future Tense
- Grammar Test – Practice test
- Many questions about Grammar in Use: Active Or Passive Voice, Adjectives, Adverbs …
- Tenses Quiz – English tenses test
- Many questions about grammar tenses: Present, past, and future tense.
- • Vocabulary
- Many common words, list confused words
- Speaking English
- Some tips, preparation for speaking
- Reading Comprehension
- Many passages and question to practice
- Writing English skills
- English videos: Many videos to learn English
- English Grammar Test
- English Quiz
- Over 5000 English grammar test questions
1 ) Learners can study all the grammar lesson levels-wise. Self-controlled and flexible learning exercises is available
2) It also includes all the lessons grouped together by types such as Nouns, Verbs, Articles, Adverbs, Verb Tenses, etc.
There are also great features that make studying grammar with this app fun:
- Points are awarded for each level
- Different color medals are given depending on your score
- You can bookmark any lesson
- In app purchase to remove ads available
Kids Learn English Reading is very useful application. It has more than 10,000 sentences to learn.
- Start learning from preschool to class 8.
- There are 8 different classes.
- You can ask your kid to record his own sound and you can verify it later.
- Guide him how to speak correctly.
- By clicking on word it will speak it.
- All The Stories are categorised on the basis of genera
- It contains almost 1000 Stories
- Easy to develop reading habits
- Read any where Anytime
- Offline feature no need of Data or internet
- Reading Mode: Night and Day
This App will improve your English speaking, listening, vocabulary, and Comprehension. All the lessons were created in graded manner.
All the lessons include images, slideshows, audio files, and quizzes to help you learn in an easy way. If you are a beginner or low intermediate English learner, then this ESL Course will be perfect for you.
After completing this course, you will be able to speak English. The course was created in a step by step way to help you learn English speaking and listening. Thousands of images and audio files will help you learn English easily.
- Reading conversation.
- Listening audio for each lesson.
- Watching video and learning vocabulary.
- Speaking offline
- Quiz game to test knowledge
- Download audio / video to learn offline
Mobile Apps for Intermediate and Advanced level Learners
- You can see TED Talks in each language.
- Practice authentic IELTS exam tasks
- Over 800 lessons for IELTS & English Listening
- Listen & Read lesson with Audio & Transcripts
- IELTS Quiz.
- Most Common Phrases with audio supported.
- Essay for IELTS.
- A high TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC
- Help you learn vocabulary 4-5 times faster
- Common Phrasal Verbs.
- SAT Words.
- English Tenses.
- Search lesson.
- Bookmark manager.
- Download audio file.
- Background Audio Mode.
- Two listen mode: Online or Offline.
- TED does not endorse or sponsor this app in any way. All TED Talks subject to the creative commons
- license found at ted.com
Explore more than 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
- Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
- Listen to episodes of the acclaimed TED Radio Hour podcast, a co-production of NPR and TED.
- Listen to TED’s new podcast: Sincerely, X, where we dive into ideas shared anonymously.
- Log in to your TED profile to sync saved talks on all devices.
- Download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
- Bookmark talks for later.
- Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists.
- Let us build you a custom playlist, tailored to fit your ideal timeframe
- – Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
- Check out our latest business talks brought to you in partnership with the Brightline Initiative
Then this app is perfect for beginners and intermediate level learners. it contains hundreds of lessons designed to give you a great English conversation practise.
In order to improve your English conversation, you need to improve your listening, understanding, and speaking. With its great features, you will definitely improve your English conversation.
There are 200 English conversation lessons, which includes the following
- Listening exercises to improve your listening
- Quizzes to help you understand
- Conversation practise feature to improve your speaking
- Conversation recording tool to track your progress
1. Talk to random people through our simple UI experience through the
“Talk Now” feature.
2. Choose what category of people to specifically connect with, using our in-app
3. The system randomly connects to the users around the world.
4. Talk only to the most relevant people through our advanced system algorithm.
5. To enhance the in-app user experience, most affordable filters available for our
6. Automatically blocks the user who try to misuse the app.
7. Effectively determine the communication level of the talkers.
8. Connect to video call if you are interested in exploring more.
9. Sharing of ideas and cultures through talking to different stranger around the
10.Win various rewards after achieving various in-app challenges.
The best way to learn and improve a language is to practice on a daily basis with native speakers and other users that are practicing the same language.
It doesn’t matter if you want to learn, improve or just practice Spanish, Portuguese, French , Italian , Japanese, German, etc.. in our community you will always find someone available that will help you practice the language of your choice through free voice conversations.
All you have to do is press the call button and they will find you a person who will help you learn and practice the language of your choice in that very moment. After the conversation you will receive feedback in terms of grammar, pronunciation and fluency.
LearnEnglish Sounds Right is the British Council’s FREE pronunciation chart for learners and teachers of English worldwide.
The pure vowels are arranged the same way as in the IPA chart: according to mouth shape (left to right, lips wide / round – top to bottom, jaw closed / open).
- The diphthongs are grouped in rows according to their second sound.
- The consonants are arranged from left (front of mouth) to right (back of mouth).
- By Learning this chart, learners of the English can pronounce any English words from transcribed dictionary
Fun, short English conversation videos updated every day!
Learn English fast, completely free.
- Learn real English expressions curated from YouTube. See similar phrases in one place and spend just a few minutes a day to improve your English!
- If you want to improve your English speaking skills, look no further. Our “Cake” app offers speaking practices that simulate conversations with native speakers!
- Check your pronunciation with our AI speech recognition. Simply record your voice and get immediate feedback. Soon you will learn to sound like a native speaker.
- 100% free!
- “Cake” app is completely free and there are no annoying ads. We are committed to helping you improve your English. Learn English with “Cake” today.
All Documents (MagDoc) has introduced Online Document Library where 10,000+ User Generated Document files have been added. Free Download and Read NCERT Books & Solutions with NCERT Notes for Class 5 to Class 12.
- If you are reading any pdf or doc file and face difficult words, just long press the same words and get the meaning in your language with picture and example.
- You can read all Indian news paper and national magazine or journals here too
Here Students can get an idea of how to draft an effective Letter. This sample letter app or letterhead maker helps you to write business letters offline, application letters, etc. In this English letter writing app free or cover letter editor app, replace your reason in the place of default reasons in bolded form.
This English Letter Writing for students is an essential app for all students, employees, and business doing persons because this letter pad maker has all the formal letters or business proposal letters and personal letters that you want to write in this letter typing app.
- Acceptance Letters
- Acknowledgment Letters
- Address Change Letters
- Adjustment Letters
- Announcement Letters
- Apology Letters
- Appeal Letters
- Application Letters
- Appreciation Letters
- Authorization Letters
- Bank Letters
- Business Letters or Business Proposal Letters
- Cancellation Letters
- Claim Letters
- and many more